The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love
The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner)
Very Gently Used / Pristine Pre-loved / EUC
One corner has minor (almost unnoticeable) edge crease. See photos.
They’re wild, beloved, and all-around fabulous, but with the Sweet Potato Queens, there’re just never enough good times—or enough good eats. Well, now all fabulous women everywhere can have their own mountains of royal fun and food, because bestselling author and Boss Queen Jill Conner Browne is revealing her big-ass top secret recipes—and the events that inspired them—in The Sweet Potato Queens’ Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner). And, of course, she’s dishing up plenty of hilarious stories, including:
• Queenly adventures in mothering
• The tiniest bit of plastic surgery
• The all-true story of the Cutest Boy in the World
Book of Love Description:
To know the Sweet Potato Queens is to love them, and if you haven't heard about them yet, you will. Since the early 1980s, this group of belles gone bad has been the toast of Jackson, Mississippi, with their glorious annual appearance in the St. Patrick's Day parade. In The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love, their royal ringleader, Jill Conner Browne, introduces the Queens to the world with this sly, hilarious manifesto about love, life, men, and the importance of being prepared. Chapters include:
• The True Magic Words Guaranteed to Get Any Man to Do Your Bidding
• The Five Men You Must Have in Your Life at All Times
• Men Who May Need Killing, Quite Frankly
• What to Eat When Tragedy Strikes, or Just for Entertainment
• The Best Advice Ever Given in the Entire History of the World
From tales of the infamous Sweet Potato Queens' Promise to the joys of Chocolate Stuff and Fat Mama's Knock You Naked Margaritas, this irreverent, shamelessly funny book is the gen-u-wine article.